Grandma Eckdahl

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The pressure is on

The pressure is on. I'm not sure that I can handle this since I was the only blogger at the family reunion. I am trying very hard to do this. I just don't know how everyone does it all the time. My pictures have come up in reverse order of how things happened. Sorry. I guess I will have to talk to the expert bloggers on how they do it. These are the windmills that we saw on our way to the family reunion and on the way home.
I love this one with the cows and the corn field. Sure does look like the great midwest.
Here of course we have the cousins. No, the dog is not Sammie. The dog belongs to Betty Stewart. It just came and jumped up in Dixie's lap when the picture was taken.
Dude and Clarence were talking and I took a picture and so then Dude "posed" for another. Leon and Dean are having an intense conversation.
This is the bridge at Story City park. It was really pretty. Would love to see it at night as the bridge has clear lights on it.
The Burley girls
The Burley girls and Larry.
Dixie didn't really care for the bridge. It would sway a little bit.

We were parked at our hotel. Notice that there is an outlet mall within walking distance. I think I have to park farther away when I go to Wal-Mart.

Ok I hope everyone is happy. Now I have to go get ready to go get my eyes tested.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM , Blogger Sindee said...

    Nice job Patti! Sometime when we are all together us bloggers can talk a little blogging talk and show each other how we do it! Who knows, we might all learn a little something!

    And for the rest of you slackers, who don't have a blog, you won't have a clue what we are talking about!

     
  • At 10:59 AM , Blogger Robert Eckdahl said...

    Nice job mom! Way to pull through for the team. That would have been strange to having our photo-journalist style of recording these stories at the family reunion. It'd be like CNN not covering the war in Iraq.

    Instead of Reuters or the Associated Press, we have the Burley News.

     
  • At 6:45 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Yeah!!! Thank you so much Trisha for doing such a good job on blogging our family reunion.Maybe when I get done working I can have Sindee show me how to get started, course it will have to be mostly writing because I am the world's worst picture taker.

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    Love the pictures! Yes, we bloggers can show the non bloggers how to become bloggers so they quit harassing us!!!

     
  • At 8:07 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Trisha...you did a GREAT job. I couldn't post a comment when I first saw the post yesterday...cuz you were standing right beside me. You got some really good pictures - which I would like some copies of - providing you don't lose your memory card before you get them printed...(tee hee)

    Hey...how about putting them up on winkflash or Kodak gallery - then we can order them direct???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home