Grandma Eckdahl

Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Little Red Wagon


Yes, I did get a little red wagon last night. I got it at Wal-Mart. I was sure glad I started there. I drove clear up to the other entrance so I could go by the outdoor shop and as I went by, there was my red wagon just like I wanted. I thought it would be green but I like the red. They helped me load it in the car. I learned real quick I had to hold on to it. It had a little room to roll around so it was hitting the back window. So I had to hold onto it all the way home. The handle had to come right up between the seats so that helped but when I would pull a hill or start off it would make my right arm ache. It felt like I was lifting weights. I thought sure that my arm would be sore this morning but so far it's ok.

Well I better try to get a picture on here and get myself to work.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    My goodness....I didn't expect a PICTURE of your wagon right away. Glad you were able to find it. Good thing you could hold the handle with your right hand...although....how did you managae to drive with that left hand???? Guess it's getting better already.
    Amazing what a person can do when you have no one else to help or do it for you! GOOD JOB!
    See ya Sunday.

     
  • At 7:39 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Oh, here I am...back again; Ya, Robert (I'm sure he'll comment about that) I forgot to mention that I couldn't believe you were on the computer at 5:45, but now I see that my post shows 5:29 a.m. Oh, NO WAY! It's 7:30. What the heck time zone is this using???
    My other comment is that Rox's last comment on "FINALLY" about my cyber bullying. She must have read the big article in the World Herald about blogs. Oh, maybe not - I don't think she gets that paper till today. I just remembered - I need to dig that paper out of the trash so you can read it.
    Okay...I'm DONE! Gotta go do my exercises.

     
  • At 8:55 AM , Blogger Amy said...

    How cute! Now we still have to teach you how to drive the 4-wheeler. This doesn't mean your getting out of that. LOL

     
  • At 6:03 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    omg, I can't imagine learning how to drive the 4 wheeler. I'm a big chicken about that, give me a truck......
    Good luck Trisha, I'm sure you will do fine after all you ARE 15 years younger than me. teehee.

     
  • At 7:27 AM , Blogger Robert Eckdahl said...

    You can learn how to drive the 4-wheeler...it is possible to teach an "old-er" dog new tricks!

    So tonight is the night I get to meet Michelle (sure mom has already told everyone about her). Definitely looking forward to that.

    Dixie, I'll leave it alone--this time; as long as you behave, you cyber bully! ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home