Grandma Eckdahl

Monday, February 25, 2008

What do I blog about?




Everyone keeps asking me why I haven't blogged. I have nothing to blog about. I have this very boring life - I go to work, come home and sit wrapped up in a blanket until it is time to go to bed. I am on the computer for a little while. Having high speed has helped cut down on the amount of time I spend on the computer. Then I go to bed and start all over. Yes, I have some exciting events coming up. Like going to Wichita to see my wonderful grandchildren. I have another month to wait until going to "Women of Faith" and of course in April I will be attending the Husker spring game. I also look forward to warmer weather. I haven't had excitement since the backdraft and no more critters in my house - however, there was a possum on the deck when I came home from Tekamah on Saturday. He ran off when I pulled in. I guess I will try to put some pictures of my babes on here.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    It was about time you blogged. You said you would do it more when you had high speed.

    You will have LOTS more pictures when you get back from your weekend in Kansas. Will look forward to seeing them.
    "D"

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Cute pictures Trisha and I am soooooooo looking forward to this weekend. Counting the days down as we speak.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home