Grandma Eckdahl

Saturday, January 19, 2008

New wheels







Well most of you know that I got a new car!! I am so excited. I can't wait to go somewhere. I am trying to be very sensible and not run all the time. I really could use a Pepsi but I am trying to resist the temptation to run go get one. It is going to be difficult. When I did my budget I didn't budget for car washes. I think I am going to have to do some changing as I can see it is going to need washed from the dirt roads. I wonder what Bob thinks right now.






Today I talked to Mikey. He wanted to talk to Grandpa. I tried to tell him Grandpa was not here that he was in heaven with Jesus. He told me to go get him. I was at such a loss of what to say to this child. He just didn't understand why I couldn't go get Grandpa. When I tried to tell him that Grandpa died he said "Did somebody shoot him?" You can really tell that they see the news after that remark.






Well I guess it's time to try and figure out how to put a picture on this blog so you can see my new wheels.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Trisha! Good job on photographing your new car. I'm sure Bob is agreeing that you HAD to trade both the car & truck for something more "dependable". At least now you have a "happy event" for January 18th.
    So sad that Mikey is not understanding Grandpa being in heaven with Jesus. But sounds like he does have the concept of death.
    Keep up the blogging!!!!! "D"

     
  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Sindee said...

    Nice Wheels! You know you don't have to run it through a car wash, you can wash it by HAND! I mean when it gets warmer.

     
  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger Sindee said...

    Or I guess you could have your "favorite" neice do it too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home