Grandma Eckdahl

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Busy weekend


Wow here it is Tuesday already. I have not recovered from the weekend. It was really good to see Amy, Levi and of course my little Lillie. It was a very busy weekend. On Friday we went to West Point to Head Start and then we went to Fremont to spend some time with Bob's aunt. After that we went to Valley to see Ditsie and we went out to the Y. Amy did her work out and then she helped Dixie with some possible things to do in the gym. Then we went swimming with Levi and Lillie. I love digital cameras as I can snap away and not have to worry about wasting film. Well here is a picture of our weekend as long as I can figure this out. I am only putting one picture at a time on because I have very, very, very slow internet. It will probably take me an hour or more to get a picture on here.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Good Job, Trisha. But you got my legs. (need to learn how to crop them out) I had such a good time at the "Y" with you guys. Wish we could do that more often.
    Will be looking forward to going with you to Kansas in September.

     
  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger Amy said...

    WOW, you did it!! YEAH!! Yes the Y was fun, and it is always good to have a good workout. Which means Ditsie do I need to call and check on you daily to see if you have done yours? Just kidding, but I will if you want me to!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home