Grandma Eckdahl

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm a little slow

Ok. I know that I am a little slow at getting another post done. I have been so busy that I have not taken the time to try and do this. If I actually get this posted won't Robert be surprised?

We had a good day of shopping in Omaha on August 4. It was good to spend the day with Dixie, Dude, and Sindee. I really wish we could do that more often. Some of us have to work all year long! I forgot the camera in the car so I didn't get any pictures for my blog. Well that will change next weekend when my little Lillie & Levi come home. I can't wait to see them. They will be here on Thursday night. My camera is free of pictures and ready to snap away. Then the next weekend Robert and his family will be here. I am really in need of a grandkid fix. I miss them so much! Well not much else going on at our house so I guess I better get busy and get some cleaning done. Have a good week!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    It is ABOUT TIME!!!! I keep checking every day and there's "NOTHING".

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home