Grandma Eckdahl

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I don't like Mice and Snakes

I hate mice and snakes. The other morning I got up and Pole was playing with a mouse. I was able to lure it away from him after I gave him a can of tuna. I was able to scoop the mouse up with the broom and the shovel to the wood stove. Later before I went to work I was at the computer and looked down and there was another dead mouse. I had to scoop him up too. Well today I was talking to Michael and Amy on the phone and I was standing out by the addition. I was trying to put away my Christmas tree that I had outside. All of a sudden I saw under the table out there a dead snake!!! Uck! I tried 3 times to scoop it up and I just could not do it. I finally ended up calling Chris and left a message on their machine. Mel called me when they got home. Chris was my knight in shining armour and came out and picked up the snake. What a relief to get that out of here.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Thank goodness for Chris! I don't think I could have scooped up the mouse either. Good thing you have those cats. "D"
    p.s. Man...you get to blogging and you go all out, huh????
    Good job!

     
  • At 1:33 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Oh Thank God for neighbors. What would we do without them in an emergency like that?
    I'm glad you got your wild-life out of your house.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home