Grandma Eckdahl

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A week in KC

Wow I can't believe I have been in KC for a week. Time flies when you are having fun right? I thought I was going to have time to relax. What was I thinking? At least I can find time to post to my blog. I thought I would be snapping a ton of pictures but I have only taken a few. Last Thursday Abbi and I had to take Bo to the doctor. They thought he just had bronchitis but the radiologist said on Monday that it was pneumonia. So I have to give Bo medicine 3 times a day. Friday was a day we could actually stay at home. Grandma was pretty rough when she said it was nap time. I had to use some Super Nanny tips. Bo wouldn't stay in bed so I ended up sitting outside the door until he learned he was staying on the bed. Of course Saturday and Sunday was not normal routine since we went running around with Daddy. Bo got his build a bear. He picked out a bunny and his name is Bo the Bunny. Monday when nap time came Bo kind of threw a fit even though he stayed on the bed. I picked him up and showed him how Cameron had laid down on his flip couch in the living room. I put him back in his room and had no more problems. Yesterday he had to go back to the doctor for more x-rays. He is improving but has to finish his medicine. In the afternoon when it came to nap time he went laid down and did not cry or anything. It is so cool to get lots of loving from both of the boys. I don't know who is going to miss who more when I leave. I should not think about that. I don't know if I will go home Saturday or wait until Sunday. I have to be at work on Monday. Well I guess I better get busy and get some things done around here. The next thing you know it will be lunch time.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Well, this was a SHOCK to see that you actually blogged while in KC. I'm sure the rest of this week will go whizzing by - and you'll be coming back to Nebraska. Drive carefully. "D"

     
  • At 9:07 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    Your "boys" are so lucky to have a grandma like you. I know you will miss the boys, but you have had some great quality time with them.

     
  • At 9:59 AM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Wow I'm impressed besides running a family, you have time to blog.
    Good going Trisha
    Can't wait for the pictures.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home