Grandma Eckdahl

Friday, February 01, 2008

I want to go to Christmas Kreme

I decided I would sleep on the couch tonight so that Bo could get used to sleeping in his own bed again. Cameron and Bo had been sleeping on the top bunk and I was sleeping on the bottom. As Robert was tucking Cameron in bed he told him that we were going to go for breakfast in the morning. Cameron said he wanted to go to Christmas Kreme aka: Krispy Kreme. It was so cute the way he said it. I have been trying to talk to them today about me going home tomorrow. I think there are going to be a lot of tears with the boys and with me. Tonight I got some pictures of Robert and the boys wrestling around. I will have to post them after I get home. Course I really like blogging since I have high speed internet. I think I am going to have to check into that at home. It is so much nicer. I actually have my password so that I can blog memerized. Well I guess I better get off of this computer and go watch some tv with Robert. I don't think we have even had time to relax and watch tv together.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Anxiously waiting for you to get back home. I can "imagine" your feelings....wanting to get back home and having to leave your "boys. "D"

    p.s. I would have to pass on the Christmas Kremes. I don't care for them. I know....I'm probably one of the "few".

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home