Grandma Eckdahl

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ok that's it - I give up

Well here I am back home. After using my computer a little last night and a little tonight - I give up. I am calling the phone company tomorrow to check on getting high speed internet. I can't handle this slow stuff any more. Hopefully I can set it up for late Friday afternoon so that Amy can be here for them to come install it. No wonder I didn't like blogging. It took too long. I will try to keep you posted on what's happening until I am "Up to Speed" but don't hold your breath.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    Good luck with that. We got it, finally, in the country, but they are limiting the amount of downloading and uploading time, and if we go over, they slow down our speed until we drop back down under the norm. I'm not happy about that. I have two teenagers and a blog that use up a lot of downloading.

     
  • At 7:13 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Well, Trisha....you've got us spoiled now...you've blogged so much in the last 2 weeks. We EXPECT that now. "D"

     
  • At 5:13 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Oh my goodness, I don't think I would like to be at your house.....tooo much wildlife there.
    But keep up the good work on blogging we love to hear from ya.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home