Grandma Eckdahl

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Stolen camera returned

Well now I won't have any excuse to not put pictures on here. My stolen camera has been returned. Robert and the boys got here about 7:15/7:30 last night.

That Bo is something else. He just hugged me and hugged me. He was climbing up me. He just wanted me to hold him. He sure seemed happy to see Grandma. I LOVED it.

They brought their Wii with. Oh boy, is that something else. My arms ache from doing the boxing with Bo and with Robert. I only played the boxing those 2 times and it felt like I was in that ring myself. I can really see why they get those things for the nursing homes, and physical therapy. I can't imagine what the exercise one is like. It was a lot of fun. Even though the only thing I won was against Bo. I even got beat by a 4 year old in bowling. Well I guess when Robert, Cameron and I were racing I would come in second. Game systems have sure come a long way since Atari.

Well it is time to leave for work so I better get this posted and head out the door. Everyone have a great 4th! I have a realtor coming at 10 tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Glad your camera is back now get them pictures on too. (just a little cyber bullying)
    Good luck tomorrow with the realtor.
    And have a nice 4th.

     
  • At 8:36 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    Don't forget to bring your camera to Texas! Not that you would need to, I'm sure there will be a few!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home