Grandma Eckdahl

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm pooped

Well I went out to use my little red wagon. Oh my gosh, I am so sore from bending over. I didn't get a chance to walk today at the hospital but the bending and walking I did with just one wagon full should make up for it. I wanted to do another wagon full but I do need to be able to get out of bed in the morning. I also feel dirty and gritty. I hate that feeling. I suppose it's about that time of year when I have to shower 2 times a day.

I thought about getting a mower out but I don't think I can get the lock off the garage one handed. I can barely get it with 2 hands. I need someone to teach me how to run the chain saw. I need to trim up some trees. Can anyone help me? Well I guess I should go find something to eat. I think I will crash in my chair!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    omg, the chain saw sounds worse than the 4 wheeler. Not for me.....
    Take care Trisha and don't hurt yourself.

     
  • At 12:51 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    I'm going to add, DON'T OVERDUE IT!!! Casey learned the hard way, hope you don't have to.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home