Grandma Eckdahl

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Keep your fingers crossed

Well I need everyone to keep their fingers crossed and pray for me. I have a realtor coming on Saturday morning to look at the farm. Who knows what will happen but it sure would be nice to be able to get rid of this place. Especially because I have a couple of houses in Rose Hill that I am looking at. Amy is going to look at one tomorrow morning and take pictures for me.

Well it sounds like we are in a thunderstorm warning again. I don't know if we were in one when I came home from West Point tonight or not. It just poured on me from Oakland all the way home. When I pulled in the driveway before I got out of the car it was hailing some small pieces. I got soaked coming in the house. I finally have an umbrella and yes, it was in the house. Oh well I didn't melt. Well it's almost bedtime once again.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Yahoo!!!
    I'm impressed. I will pray for you to get a good price for the farm and are able to move.
    That farm is just too much for you to handle and we (the sisters) will rest much easier if we know you will be safe and have Amy and Josh close by.
    Good luck!!

     
  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Well....I'll be darned! I didn't even look at blogs this morning. I met Rox & Casey in Columbus at 1:00. It DUMPED rain right after I got home. I knew it was coming - Sammie would not go outside for me. I'll have to try again - now that it's stopped. Good luck with the realtor.

     
  • At 8:41 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    Good luck, I will pray for you too!

     
  • At 3:07 PM , Blogger Amy said...

    Yes, I will definately feel more at ease! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home