Grandma Eckdahl

Monday, July 28, 2008

Take this job and shove it

Well I didn't quite say it that way, but today I submiitted my resignation. My last day of work is Aug. 22. It is very scary but I am trusting God. I hope to be moved down to Kansas by the middle of September. I totally believe that God will provide me with a place and with a job. I am sure there will be a lot of tears to come but it will be ok. I am really looking forward to a new chapter in my life.

Today the Pinto's went bye bye. The windmill may be going bye bye soon too. Today I checked with VA to see if I can get a VA loan. I am eligible so we will have to see what happens. I think my next step is to try to see about financing.

Well I better get busy. I have been on the phone all night. I have talked to several people and the night has flown by for me. I haven't even had a chance to eat tonight. I will try to keep you posted to what is going on.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM , Blogger Robert Eckdahl said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:32 PM , Blogger Robert Eckdahl said...

    Sorry! I had to delete the first comment, because I thought it could have been interpreted negatively. What I meant to say was that I wish the best for you in this transition, and that I'll see what I can do to help, but that I'm not very optimistic I'll have much time off.

     
  • At 10:30 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    I will pray that everything falls into place for you. I don't know what mom will do when you move so far away...Guess you can still talk on the phone.

     
  • At 7:16 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Well, guess I'm not the only one that deletes my comment AFTER it's posted - and I re-read it...then it's just "not right".

    It will be weird to not have Patti so close - but Life changes. Who would have ever thought we would have the changes this past year has brought????

    My prayers are with you, Trish!

     
  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger Doodles said...

    OK you guys I am about crying.
    You know Trisha I pray for the best for you and I, like you, know God will take care of you. With everyone praying for you how else can it work out????
    And don't worry about Dixie, I am here to take care of her always and I hope everyone knows that by now.....
    If not I'm letting you know that is a fact Jack!

     
  • At 9:41 AM , Blogger Sindee said...

    WOW! I guess I'm a little out of the loop, didn't know you were so serious about the move, but good for you! Sometimes change is the best thing for a person, and I think it will be a better fit for you, being closer to the grandkids and all!

    You know I only wish you the best in whatever your plans are, and I'm sure God will be with you every step of the way!

     
  • At 9:12 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    I'm waiting Trisha.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home