Grandma Eckdahl

Saturday, December 06, 2008

22,359

They say you are suppose to take 10,000 steps everyday to maintain your weight. What happens when you do over 22,359? Yes, I have not gone to bed and that's how many steps are on my pedometer and I didn't even participate in the Jingle Bell run.

I figured I had better post something so that people can quit cyberbullying me. I have been working and working and working some more. I still have a house that needs to be settled into. I am about ready to just put the containers out in the shed and put everything on a garage sale. When I come home at night I don't feel like doing anything. It may take a year to get stuff put away at the rate that I am going. I think I can say I will be glad when Christmas is over. Hopefully things will slow down after that.

I did take off work for a while today to go watch Lillie's race. She was so cute. I wonder if she will do the Frosty Run on Jan. 1. Maybe I should think about doing that one. I don't think the stores will be open.

I don't know how I am going to get Christmas cards done. I have not started my letter yet.

I have to go find something to eat because bedtime will be here before I know it. I hope everyone is happy now!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Yeah, Trisha, I am so happy we don't have to keep buggin ya.
    We really do know you are busy with work and trying to get settled in that beautiful home of yours but we miss ya blogging so try to keep up. teehee

     
  • At 8:15 PM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    My goodness!!!! I had seen Amy's update before I went to church and just "happened" to check yours now - and WOW!!!! That was a HUGE surprise!

    You are doing great...with all your water aerobics, etc. I know this has been a great change for you. I can tell when I talk to you, that you are soooo happy. I am happy for you...even though I miss you immensely.

    Like Dude said...we do miss ya blogging. I keep "thinking" I'm going to start one...but then I don't do it. (maybe one of these days) LOL

     
  • At 7:23 AM , Blogger Amy said...

    Dixie I think you should start one too. We need to keep up with what is going on up there. Maybe I will bully ya till you get one. LOL

     
  • At 8:32 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    I am so tempted to start one for mom just to get her going!!!

     
  • At 1:48 PM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    OK, Trisha! Christmas is over - you should be about DONE with the long working hours. I started a blog....so now it's YOUR TURN! LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home