Grandma Eckdahl

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Get Your Motor Runin

Well here is Amy and Josh getting ready to go to a house warming party. They decided to put the kids to bed and take the bike. Amy was not real sure about this. She told me where to find the keys to the van in case she did not return. They have since returned and her "butt" hurts. Hopefully it doesn't interfere with her running the 1/2 marathon tomorrow. 13.1 miles is a little bit of a distance.

Does she look like a biker chick?



Here is a picture of my house that I hope to buy. I just need to close on my house in Nebraska and I will have met the requirements.



Here is the garage




The back yard. I will need a patio set don't you think?

Isn't this really nice? The tree in the front yard also has the landscaping bricks around it too.



Here is the little shed for storage.



This is looking into the kitchen from the front door.


This is the bedroom downstairs. You can see it is very small. I think my computer desk is too much for this room. I might need to put the safe in here. I'm not sure yet.



This is the sink in the downstairs bathroom. It is in the corner right when you walk into the bathroom.



This is the very small family room downstairs. I may put my computer in here or else the safe.



Here is the downstairs bathroom. The washer and dryer will be in here. The shower across from the toilet.


This is the 2nd bedroom upstairs.



Here is the master bedroom. Nice huh?




This is the closet in the master bedroom. There are also a row of shelves in there.



Here is the bathroom. It has the same exact medicine cabinet as my house in Nebraska. I love the shower curtain rod. It is one of those curved ones.



Here is the living room. The fireplace really works and has a blower to put heat back into the house.



This is what it looks like looking towards the front door and the downstairs and upstairs.




Here is the dining area. The sliding glass doors are like the doors on my house in Craig. These are a little bit better because they have the blinds in side the glass



Here is the kitchen. Nice huh? The appliances are included. I'm movin up in the world. I will have a garbage disposal and a dishwasher.



Here is the living room looking in from the dining area. Notice the lights on the wall. Cool huh?



4 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger Robert Eckdahl said...

    Wow, that does look pretty nice.

     
  • At 8:50 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Good GRIEF!!!! Trisha!!! You have NEVER had it so good! Dude & I will have to come visit.

    I wish mine was "ready" to move into. I'm getting really frustrated now. I know...I need patience...but I want it RIGHT NOW!

     
  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Yowza!!! Nice home, won't that be fun to keep nice???
    Bet you can't wait to get all your stuff moved.

     
  • At 2:07 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    Very nice!!! You deserve it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home