Grandma Eckdahl

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Possible offer

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that when I came home today there was a message from the realtor in Oakland who showed the house Friday. He needed my realtor's information because he has an offer. Please pray that it is an offer that I can accept.

Today in church Rich talked about Jesus telling Peter to step out of the boat and walk on the water. I have seen that in my mind for the last 5 weeks. I have always felt like God would provide when it is suppose to happen - I just don't know when. I have had a rough couple of weeks and there are times that my faith starts to disappear. Today I really felt like God was once again telling me to keep my faith. I have come to the conclusion that I had it in my mind how things were suppose to go. (Pack my stuff, take it with me to Wichita.) Today 2 people have told me that I might need to do it differently. I had a one track way of thinking and I think things are going to happen differently than I thought. We will see how things go this week.

My babies will be here tomorrow night. Woo hoo.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM , Blogger blyshrs said...

    Well, I hope the offer is enough. When you said that you have had in your mind what you would do, maybe it's time to listen and follow. Stepping out of that boat is really a scary thing, but you have to believe that it is what you CAN do. I'm saying a prayer for you. I'm sure things will work out.

     
  • At 1:10 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Oh Wow! Rhonda said it like it is.
    Step on the water Trisha, God will be there for you. My prayers are with you also. And I want to see your babies too, just hope I can get there to see them.

     
  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger Patti said...

    Dude - you are going to be short the baby you want. She is not in the car with Amy and Ethan. She tried to be a stow-away but she got busted. She even opened up the van door.

     
  • At 12:45 PM , Blogger Sindee said...

    Sometimes life leads us in directions we are not thinking of or planning for. Be open minded. Don't ever lose faith, it's what will help you through those difficult decisions.

     
  • At 4:21 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Alright who busted her?????
    They are on my s**** list!
    Now what am I going to do???
    Did the offer come through for you?

     
  • At 8:19 PM , Blogger Rox said...

    Praying for all to work out. God has a plan, just doesn't always reveal it to us all at once. That is so hard for us to be patient and keep the faith, but is exactly what we must do!

     
  • At 8:59 PM , Blogger Robert Eckdahl said...

    I am so happy to have heard that the farm is SOLD! And to think that you've pretty much gotten your asking price is amazing. What an awesome demonstration of God's love and grace!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home