Grandma Eckdahl

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Across the finish line


Here is Amy coming down the stretch. She had just rounded the corner and didn't have far to go. In fact I took this picture and then couldn't get another sight on her. By the time I got ready to take the picture she ran right out of the picture. I guess Mark got a good picture of her. He missed Brita. She had to pretend she was running again and he took her picture. I didn't want to put Amy through that after she took her shoes off.

Here is the picture of her blister. Ouch!!!! She did an awesome job considering the pain she must have felt with that blister.



Here we are going up to her. Chris got to her first. She was crying. I thought they were tears of joy for completing the run. If I was running that's what it would be with me. She was not happy with her run. You will have to check out her blog. She doesn't want me talking about it.








Here she is getting some hugs.





Here she is with some of the people from her running club that also ran.














I was sitting on the floor after looking at the newspaper ads. Amy told Lillie to help me up. She was trying.

















4 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM , Blogger Amy said...

    Just so everyone knows that girl that I am behind in the first picture, I did blow right past her. I am waiting to get the pics from Mark and Britta. So as soon as I get those I will get my blog updated with that. I will try to get Levi's stuff on though in the next couple of days.

     
  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Oh wow, I am so proud of you Amy!!
    I would have been crying too the way your foot looked hiyacrumba!!!
    How did you ever finish the race??
    Kudos to you and maybe next time will be better....I'm sure there will be a next time once you get back to normal.

     
  • At 7:20 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Good luck Trisha tomorrow on your interview, Ditsie and I will be praying for you.

     
  • At 8:54 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Trisha, Dixie tells me your house sale went through, CONGRATULATIONS!
    Also I hear you got a new job at JC Pennys and are guaranteed 40 hrs a week, how wonderful is that???? Hope to see you soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home