Grandma Eckdahl

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy New Year!

Yea! I have kept last years New Year's Resolution. (Thanks to my sisters.) I have been thinking a lot about what my resolution for 2011 will be. Having a hard time. Some of my thoughts are: giving up Pepsi, quitting my farmville, and of course the one I really want but I am afraid that I will fail at is doing the 100 mile swim at the Y. That would take a big commitment. Course if I give up my farmville then maybe I would have enough time to do the swim.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I didn't get to go to Christmas Eve service since I was not feeling well. I was able to make it to Amy's on Christmas Day.

I am still on the mend from my knee surgery. I will be glad when it is all healed.

Well not much else is new here. I do need to get off the computer and work on cleaning up my house. I have company coming tonight!!!! Yea! I can't wait to see my sister's tonight.

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Congratulations Trisha my prayer for you this year is to keep your New Years Resolution for 2011 like you did 2010. You showed all of us what comittment means. good job and what ever you resolve to do. Can't wait to see you this evening also

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home