Grandma Eckdahl

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

It's February

Hey it's February. Guess that means that I have to post something in order to keep up with my New Years Resolution. Don't fall off you chair Dixie!

So what have I been doing? I've gone to a couple of Levi's basketball games. Even saw him make a basket. Had a vein in my right leg lasered. I've been trying to swim, I've taken a YMCA Aquatic Safety Assistant class and of course I have worked.

So what is on the agenda for February? Work, swim, try to get a relay team together, and hopefully I will get signed up for a YMCA aquatic instructor class. They are having a class on Saturday afternoons for 8 weeks.

February has a couple of birthdays. Levi will be 10 on the 13th. My sister Dixie will be 70!!! on the 28th. Gee it seems like yesterday she was turning 30. I actually remember that and I thought that was just a few years ago.

Well I guess that is it for this month. I lead such a boring life. I guess I just like to sleep too much. Only 10 more posts to go this year. Talk to y'all next month!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Well....I am AMAZED! You could have left my AGE off the birthday info. Talked to Bea late last week and she said she told one of her friends..."Ya she has a BIG birthday this year". Big MOUTH! Anyway, glad to see you're keeping up your New Year's resolution.

    And good luck on swimming that 100 miles in the pool.

     
  • At 11:35 AM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Whoot Whoot I am impressed!!!!
    No one else is updating and I'm missing the posts. Very funny about Dixie's birthday or should I say age. teehee. Wish you could be here to help celebrate.

     
  • At 6:58 AM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Yoo hoo!!!! Trisha...it's MARCH!

     
  • At 12:17 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Hellllllloooooo Trisha days are counting down not very many left in March hop to it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home