Grandma Eckdahl

Friday, April 24, 2009

Unbelievable

Yes, it is unbelievable. Patti is actually blogging and putting pictures on the blog. It is warm enough that we won't have any more blizzards - right? Just as long as we don't have severe weather. I downloaded all 378 pictures that were on my computer and tried to go back through them to put some on my blog.

Here is the first one - a picture of my cake from my birthday

Here is a picture of Robert and I. I don't think it turned out too bad. I just wish I would have had my sleeves pulled down.
Here is a picture of my sisters. Yes, that is the top of the stadium. It was a long way up there. Right Dixie? Robert said we could lower her down over the side with belts when it was time to go. She didn't like that idea. Course I wouldn't do it either. It was funny the hot dog shooter shot one right over the top. I wonder if it hit anyone on the ground outside of the stadium.

Here are the four of us.








Here is a picture of Dixie getting some lovin from Ethan. He was really into the kisses. Dixie stopped at my house and stayed on her way to Texas and on her way back from Texas. These pictures were taken when she was on her way to Texas.




Of course Lillie couldn't be left out. She had to get in on the action too.






Since Lillie had a princess birthday Grandma picked up a big princess bag after Christmas and put several princess items inside for her birthday. Grandpa Racchini had to help her.




Well I really don't know much else. This weekend is Amy's marathon in Oklahoma City. She is getting nervous. I am still trying to figure out what to do. I would love to be down there early so that I could go to different points on the marathon to cheer her on. Josh is leaving here at 6 on Sunday morning. I don't know if I will just go with him or what. I have to take care of our garage sale tomorrow as Amy leaves tomorrow morning at 8:40.
I will try to get pictures from her marathon on here sooner. I need to put all the pictures that I downloaded on here onto a disc so that I can get some of the pictures developed.















2 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM , Blogger Doodles said...

    Yeah!!! those are great pictures! It was so much fun to celebrate the big "50" with you Trisha. Even if we had to climb 1,0000 steps right Dixie???

     
  • At 7:44 PM , Blogger gmadxe said...

    Good Job, Trisha!!!! Your cake was so cute. We had a good time - even though we had to climb all those steps.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home